Residential Landscape Planning
The landscaping planning process can be frightening to homeowners. There are surveys to get and contractors to interview.
How do you know who has your best interests? Will they finish your project in a timely manner? Planning your project starts with working with the right people.
You have to hire a company that will guide you through the entire process. A company that is transparent in their operations.
Omaha Landscape Design will guide you through the planning process.
- Write down all of your ideas. Cut out pictures and print off plans from the internet. Find out what you like!
- Figure out your budget.
- Call Omaha Landscape Design and schedule a meeting at your home.
- Omaha Landscape Design will create a plan for your new landscape.
- Go to your review meeting and check out the plans for your future landscaping.
- Approve your plan and start construction!
That’s all it takes. Simple right?
It is with Omaha Landscape Design. We’ll plan your new outdoor space quickly and efficiently. We’ll make sure you are informed during the duration of the planning and construction process.
What Should You Consider in Your Plans?
When you start to brainstorm your plans you should take into account several factors. Omaha Landscape Design will also assist you in incorporating all factors into your plan.
- Understand the existing layout of your property.
- Acknowledge who will use your site – Family, Friends, Pets, Visitors.
- Find a theme you love.
- Create outdoor rooms, similar to a home.
- Install functional plants.
- Consider the structure of plants (shade!)
- Make a focal point in your landscape.
Omaha Landscape Design can assist your planning or we can do all the planning for you! No matter what level of involvement you want to have we’re ready to make your project happen.
Call Omaha Landscape Design today and start enjoying the best part of your home!